Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Night

Bear with me here guys, im brand new to this.

Alright, so, im going to start at the beginning. We started out up in a very large and sturdy tree. It reminded me of the big redwoods in Yellowstone, but it was more colored like an oak tree. We were much too high up to see the ground, but i wasn't bothered by it at all. (I am extremely afraid of heights). We were sitting with my feet dangling over the edge, and she was streched out on the branch with head leaning on my shoulder. She was kindof cradleing her arm, so im assuming it is still broken. I had my hand on her hip, and we were watching as a bunch of animals were going past. Some monkeys were swinging past, tarzan style, and there were a couple groups of birds that flew by. We decided to get a better look at the birds, and started climbing. The way was really easy, it was more like a difficult staircase than climbing a tree. I don't remember the trip up higher much, just that i was always in contact with her. We finnaly got up above the huge canopy, probably as big as a football field. One branch, that reminded me of those small chinese trees, was the only thing protruding from the canopy. That's where we came up, and that branch had a hammock hanging from it. We walked along the bottom of the branch and i picked her up and placed her in the hammock gently, and then i got in. We layed there for some time, just looking at each other, or the birds flying by. And then i started to come back to life, just as the sun was setting. I woke up right as it went dark, and i was in my pitched black room.

11 comments:

  1. How'd she break her arm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to start from the first dream of her.

    Also, I remember in the thread on /x/ that she was cradling her arm in another recent dream you had.
    Does this concern you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't know how she broke her arm, i assume its something with my obsession of caring for people. I think she's trying to make me happy, by giving me some way to take care of her, which i did by carrying her.

    And like i posted in the thread, once i get everything about blogger figured out, i'll post a big article on the start of this, my thoughts on it, the first night, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very sweet in a backwards way.
    By the way, if you click on my name and open my LJ page, you can find a tidy cache of my writings (I'm the lyricfag from the thread).
    I'm actually posting a slue of [mostly old-ish] lyrics and poems right now, many of which have themes you'll certainly relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be certain to look at those, i bookmarked the page. Im going to play a little SC2 and then head off the movie, i'll read more later tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really hope you continue with this, I'll be checking every day if that motivates you any more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. longfully await your next entry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome. So glad we could convince you to do this, Dreamer(OP). Also, I find it super amazing that your dreams have such continuity, i.e. night before last you noticed she was cradling her arm and last night it was still injured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your input. I'm going to work on not making it a huge wall of text for future posts, but i have a lot of things to do at the moment. The Daily posts will be continued, and i will try my best to have them coming as often as she appears. Looking through the functionality of blogger now, and starting on the Article describing her and the first night.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I'm going to work on not making it a huge wall of text for future posts"

    No! Please, Dreamer, try and write it as you mean it. It is not your place to help us understand you, write as you feel and not how you think we would preferr to see it.

    It's better coming from your point of view, unaltered.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alright, well then, i'll try and put as many details and everything that i remember into each post.

    Im working on todays as we speak.

    ReplyDelete