Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Castle

Okay guys, i'm really sorry about not posting for the past... I think, two days or something? Well, i went to sleep really late the night before last, i think, and woke up at like.. 5 Pm, and then had to do a shitload of work and was up all night, and then went to sleep today at around noon, and just woke up a couple of hours ago. I'm really sorry, but i had absolutely zero time to post. So, i'm going to talk about my first dream in this post, and i'll post last nights in a little bit. I haven't forgot about you guys.

Anyway, this one started a little weirder than others, because usually we are sitting down when things start, or at least sitting still, but this one started with us walking. We were walking down a long hallway, that seemed to be made of stone. Kind of an old style, medieval hallway, with sconces and burning torches in them. The was some water dripping down from the ceiling in places, but other than that, the construction was perfect. I was wearing my normal clothes i wear around town in life, just jeans and a T shirt, and She was wearing a bright solid red dress. It was really plain, as in there were no special designs on it, it was just a silky strapless red dress. I felt a little weird begin so under dressed, but she was so calm and never said a thing about it, so i didn't let it bother me too much. She also had a sling over her arm this time, so i think She noticed how worried i was and finally started to take care of herself, which i was pleased to see. So, we kept on walking down this dark hallway, the torchlight helped, but not much. It seemed like there were only 3 or 4 rows of torches in front of us, but there were always that same number. Its almost like they appeared as we walked. After a while of walking and not saying anything, we started to pass cages. In the cages were just normal animals. Nothing deformed, scary, tortured, like you would expect in this scenario. They were just normal animals, and looked very content living life. I felt no pity for them, and they didn't want any, i could sense. She would point to some of them and giggle, at how they were running around, or rolling on the floor of her cage, things like that. I would laugh too. It was just like looking into the actual habitats of these animals. After seeing more cages than i thought i could, i started to slip away. I kissed her on the forehead, and She said goodbye, and she would see me later. I turned around, looking down the dark hallway, and then i woke up, once again inside my room.

5 comments:

  1. Now I feel demanding, it's alright. Take your time, this shouldn't be your priority but I see that you realize that anyway. Great post, OP, when you get the time will you still be posting the first dream where she appeared and all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be posting that first thing, i just don't know if I'm going to put it just as a normal post, or if theres a way i can just keep it on the front page. I don't really want it to be the first thing you see on the site, but maybe a link to it under the title or something i'll get to. But no, you're not demanding, i understand completely. I just really didn't have any time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for taking the time to post OP. Your writing style is beautiful and I can tell you're trying your best to help us live it with you, and I really feel I am. Your description is unique and I love knowing this isn't just a peice of writing, but also a work of art; because it is real and you mean everything you're saying. It has happened and I am greatful for you to share and let us become a part of it.

    Longfully await your next post, sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange that she would acknowledge you leaving and returning... almost as if she was more than just a recurring element in your dreams.
    You could have something special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Legendary, and i'll do my best to keep posting things as i do, even though i am a few days behind right now.

    And to addis, i was a little weirded out by that as well. That hasn't even happened before.

    ReplyDelete